How to help
If you want to support Croatian history research to become a part of the global research community, and that early-career researchers engage in
history research in innovative ways, become the Foundation’s donator and join the Foundation as its Supporting Member.
The donations are monetary, and exceptionaly as objects (art or research work) or services. You can help us with a single donation or over several years.
Even a smallest contribution will help increase the international visibility of Croatian history and the work of early-career history researchers in Croatia.
Long-term support to the Foundation is also an option – contact us by mail for further information.
All donations are used exclusively for the promotion of Croatian history research and support to early-career researchers.
The Foundation publishes the financial report each year on its web-page.
Foundation’s bank account:
Zagrebačka banka, Poljička cesta 14, 21000 Split, Croatia (SWIFT: ZABAHR2X)
VAT No.: 63333124181
Friends of the Foundation
We thank the good people and organizations who helped us create the Foundation.
- Joško Marušić, Zagreb, Croatia
- Hercegovačka franjevačka provincija Uznesenja BDM, Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Joško Buljanović, Split, Croatia
- Kata Filipović, Split, Croatia
- Dalibor Gabela, Split, Croatia
- Šime Jozipović, Split, Croatia
- Davor Lukšić, Split, Croatia
- Jakov Matas, Split, Croatia
- Rea Roje, Split, Croatia